Thursday, September 23, 2010
Art Therapy.
It says to write about a time when you used art to cope. The only kind of "art" I use to cope is music. Today, for example. I got broken up with in a very...in my opinion, stupid way. He told one of my friends to convince me to break up with him... (Which I replied to with a very nice, "If he wants to break up, he can grow up and be mature about this, and do it HIMSELF.) I cried for about twenty minutes, but after I turned on some of my favorite bands and singers, (Rascal Flatts, Linkin Park, Eminem) I felt much better and even though I'm not completely over it, I do feel soooo much better and it's not bothering me quite as much. Music can help with almost anything and no matter what kind of mood you're in, can always be a good thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment