Thursday, September 30, 2010

Poem: Spirtfire youth group. (Creative Writing)

Spiritfire.
Amazing, Fun.
Talk, Eat, Read.
Love, Friendship, Trust, Sharing.
Youth group.

:)

I never write poems, but since I was wearing my Spiritfire sweatpants&t-shirt, it inspired me:) haha.

I love my youth group. They are absolutely amazing. We have the most amazing youth group leaders ever, Melanie&Kevin Eccles and now, the new one, Amanda. They make youth group not only fun, but absolutely amazing&inspiring. Melanie&Kevin are probably the two best people I've ever met. I would probably be a totally different person if my best friend Ashley hadn't brought me to the youth group overnighter a little over a year ago. Melanie and Kevin are awesome and you can talk to them about anything. Melanie is the really sweet&smart one and Kevin is the really funny&smart one.

Amanda--

 I'm so glad I decided to actually start going to the youth group because I've met some of my best friends, like Michaela and Katie, there. I love everyone in our youth group and youth group wouldn't be the same without each one of them.

There's Michaela, one of my best friends, quiet, until you really talk to her, then you see the crazy part come out. :)
Katie, also one of my best friends, outgoing, very pretty and easy to talk to. :)
Ashley, my best friend that brougth me to youth group, awesome, loud, random, crazy.:)
Alisha, one of my best friends, who I brought to youth group, quiet until you get to really know her, fun, awesome.:)
Alan, Alisha's little brother, kind of quiet, awesome.:)
Brittany, one of my friends, who's kinda funny, random, kind of loud. :)
Fenrich, Britt's older brother, kind of weird, loud, funny.:)
Harry, one of my friends, very cute, sweet, amazing friend. :)
Rob, one of my friends, funny, quiet-ish, awesome.:)
Chris, the loud, funny, awesome one of the youth group. :)
Jordan, Chris's girlfriend, awesome, cool, really nice.:)
Isaac, Chris's little brother, kind of quiet, but funny at the same time.:)
Beth, one of my friends, really nice, funny, cool, awesome.:)
Larissa, very mature for only being 13, pretty, awesome, kind of quiet,:)
David, loud, sometimes obnoxious, random.:)
Devan, cool, awesome, funny.:)
Emily, one of my friends that comes because of me, awesome, cool, very nice.:)
Abby, one of my best friends that comes because of me&Ashley, cool, awesome, kind of loud, crazy.:)
Mary, one of my friends, cool, random, loud, crazy.:)

^^The amazing people of the Spiritfire youth group:D

I love all of them! After camp this past summer in July, I got so much closer to everyone. Back then, a lot of people didn't come to youth group (Alisha, Alan, Harry, Jordan, Beth, Larissa, David, Emily, Abby, Mary.). Before camp, I only really talked to Ashley and I didn't really want to go to youth group unless she was there because I would feel uncomfortable. Only some people went to camp though (Chris, Ashley, Katie, Michaela, Brittany, Isaac, Harry.) and Ashley started kind of being a brat while we were there. I hung out with Michaela, Katie, Britt, Isaac and Harry the WHOLE time. I became best friends with basically all of them while we were there, and even developed a new crush (on Harry). We all had so much fun together there&got a lot closer. We even got Harry to start coming to youth group! Camp was so much fun and all of us cannot wait for next summer when we go back and get to do it again! We all miss it sooo much! We miss going in the paddle boats, going swimming, playing with the little kids, rubber bands, our "six-pack" (me, Michaela, Katie, Britt, Harry & Isaac), smashing cups, signing Fred (the buoy in the lake), four square, frisbee & nighttime hikes.:)

It was so much fun and we had so many inside jokes (Michaela SMASH, Ginger, Leprechaun, Leaf, Tree, Kah-tie, Six-Pack, ULTIMATE FAIL, plus so much more).

After camp, I felt totally comfortable at youth group without Ashley, I've started going to the church (not just the youth group), have invited friends to youth group, have made it a habit to go to youth group once a week, have hung out with almost all of them OUTSIDE of youth group, started doing Bible quizzing with some of them, and so much more. I feel like I could tell almost any of them anything and I'd be perfectly comfortable. I love every one of them like I've known them forever, not just a year (except Ashley, Alisha and Mary).


I love all of them!!:)

1 comment:

  1. It does sound like you have amazing friends. I can see your glow in your writing.

    ReplyDelete