I have no idea why, but for the whole last two and a half weeks, I've just been in an amazinggg mood. I've been really happy and I feel like excited almost, but I don't really have anything to be excited for, except Homecoming, but I don't think it's that, because I hardly think about Homecoming... I have been reading my Bible and praying a lot more though.:) Maybe that's why... I don't know though... I love my life right now, though. I have amazing friends, I just had an amzing party, & it's really weird because usually I'm depressed for weeks after a breakup, but I'm even happy me&Justice broke up. But I do like three new guys.:) Harry Ervin (Milan- 8th grade), Rob Collins (Monroe- 12th grade), and Avery Harrell (Monroe- 10th grade). I like all three of them, but I don't know who I like the most:/ But Rob has a girlfriend, Harry's younger, and Avery is two of my friends' ex-boyfriend...:/
Blahhh! I don't know what to do or who I want and just.... Blah.
No comments:
Post a Comment