Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hmm.

I don't really know what to write about today, which is new. I always can think of something. I don't like this... Hmm...

Light the Night?

Yes, I'll write about Light the Night.

Light the Night is Monroe Free Methodist Church's trunk or treat,which is this Saturday from 6-7:30pm. I have between 4 and 6 people spending the night afterwards! Michaela Brownell (8th grader), Alsiha Blach (sophomore), Ashley Jewell (freshman) and Alyssa Augustininak (freshman) are spending the night for sure, and Abby Yeary(freshman) and Emily Cornell (freshman) that MIGHT be. It's going to be so much fun! :) But, I do think it's funny how I'm a sophomore and I only have 10 friends that are sophomores, too, at the MOST,and almost all of my other friends are freshmen. I also have... about 10 eighth graders as friends. I really don't care, though. I just naturally click with freshmen, especially since I'm supposed to BE a freshmen. And I don't really like most of the sophomores. A couple of my sophomore friends don't even go to Monroe; they go to Milan.

What's funny is that about half of my friends are in my youth group!!! Katie (freshman), Ashley (freshman), Abby (freshman), Emily (freshman), Sara (freshman),  Michaela (eighth grader), Harry (eighth grader), Isaac (eighth grader), Brittany (eighth grader), Alan (eighth grader), Ethan (eighth grader), Larissa (eighth grader), Alisha (sophomore), Alyssa (sophomore), Mary (sophomore), Chris (sophomore), Jordan (sophomore) and Rob (senior).

I love these people to Death<3 :)

I only have like MAYBE ten friends outside of youth group. Destiny (freshman), Brooke :) (freshman), Kayla (sophomore), Justice (freshman), Katie (freshman), Alleana (senior), Makenzie (sophomore),..... I can't really think of any more.... Obviously, the majority of my friends are in my youth group. That makes me happy:) Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment