Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Problems.

I don't know what to do.
I have a boyfriend, Justice.
But, I like another guy.

Me and Justice have dated on and off for a year and a month.
But now we have nothing to talk about, I can't talk to him outside of school, since I don't have a phone, and things just aren't the same between us anymore after dating&breaking up SIXTEEN times.

This other guy, I've known for three years, been friends with him for one.
He's really cute (my boyfriend is NOT).
He's popular&a football player.
And, my friends actually like this guy, unlike my boyfriend, who just about everyone hates!

But I really don't know what to do, because I love Justice! We've had so many good times together!
And the other guy, he just got out of a relationship that's been off and on for a few months.

I have no idea what to do.

JCT.
AMH.

Which one to choose...

1 comment:

  1. decisions, decisions...Maybe you could write a memoir about it.

    ReplyDelete